4S Consulting Services sponsored and hosted a half-day FREE seminar to help you build a robust health and safety workplace culture.
Seminar presenters included:
- Shahanaz Khan, Manager, Accreditation and Employer Recognition, Ministry of Labour
- Matt Wilson, Director, Workplace Health and Safety
- Paul Casey, Vice President, Programs & Strategic Development, IHSA
Having a well-functioning safety management system is an investment for your business. It saves lives, time and money.
We focused on:
- Government incentives for having OHS management systems.
- Processes and timelines for COR™ accreditation.
- Formalizing health and safety due diligence process.
- Maintaining and manage an effective health and safety management system.
Paul Casey, Vice President, Programs & Strategic Development, IHSA
Paul’s mandate with IHSA is to champion the successful development and implementation of a strategic plan and lead employer health & safety recognition programs which acknowledge workplaces which meet accepted standards.
Shahanaz Khan, Manager, Accreditation and Employer Recognition, Ministry of Labour
Matt Wilson, Director, Workplace Health & Safety
Matt has been the Director of Workplace Health and Safety Services since 2012 providing leadership and direction for the Safety Groups Program, programs for Small Business, Workwell and First Aid.
Thanks to everyone who attended. We’ll see you again next time!