Are you a COR/ISO Certified company or in the process to get COR/ISO or thinking about COR/ISO?
We have got some great news for you!
Your COR/ISO program can now get you a rebate on your premiums through WSIB’s H&S Excellence program!
Here’s a good opportunity to meet & learn more from WSIB about:
- The new Health & Safety Excellence Program.
- How your COR/ISO program can now start paying you back.
4S is conducting a seminar on:
Tuesday, Dec 03, 2019
‘How COR/ISO program can get you rebates through WSIB’s H&S Excellence Program?’.
Here’s your chance to get rewarded for the efforts you are putting in or have already put in to achieve COR/ISO.
Why come to the seminar?
Don’t miss your chance to learn more about the rebates from experts!
Health & Safety Excellence Program is WSIB’s way of recognizing your efforts to build a strong H&S program through handy rebates.
4S is a WSIB-approved provider for the H&S Excellence Program and is running the following groups in 2020. Come to the seminar to learn how you can benefit from joining these groups while getting the opportunity to learn more about the H&S Excellence Program from the WSIB:
COR/ISO in progress or in consideration
COR/ISO Certified Companies
3 Eligible Topics Under Advanced Courses: TOTAL H&S TOPICS – 9
- Change management and procurement (Element number 7 of HSEP advanced courses)
- Networking and peer learning (Element number 8 of HSEP advanced courses)
- Corporate social responsibility (Element number 9 of HSEP advanced courses)
4 Eligible Topics Under Intermediate Courses: TOTAL H&S TOPICS – 17
- Control of documents (Element number 14 of HSEP intermediate courses)
- Control of records (Element number 15 of HSEP intermediate courses)
- Contractor management program (Element number 16 of HSEP intermediate courses)
- Workplace health promotion (Element number 17 of HSEP intermediate courses).
- 1.4% or 2% per completed topic based on your predictability percentage (Please note that you can choose a maximum of 5 topics in a calendar year).
- You can get from a minimum of $1000 to a maximum of $50,000 per topic up to 75% of your WSIB premium.
Come to our seminar to learn more about the rebates from experts!
- 4S Consulting (WSIB-Approved Provider for the H&S Excellence Program)
Book your seat now: