Are you a COR/ISO Certified company or in the process of getting COR/ISO or thinking about COR/ISO?
We have got some great news for you!
Your COR/ISO program can now get you a rebate on your premiums through the WSIB’s H&S Excellence program!
Here’s a good opportunity to meet and learn more from WSIB experts:
- How the new Health and Safety Excellence Program can take you from awareness to excellence.
- How your COR/ISO program can now start paying you back.
4S is conducting a seminar on:
TO BE UPDATED SOON
‘How can COR/ISO program get you rebates through the WSIB’s H&S Excellence Program?’
Here’s your chance to get rewarded for the efforts you are putting in or have already put in to achieve COR/ISO.
Why come to the seminar?
Don’t miss your chance to learn more about the rebates from experts!
Health & Safety Excellence Program is WSIB’s way of recognizing your efforts to build a strong H&S program while providing you with well-deserved rebates.
4S is a WSIB-approved provider for the H&S Excellence Program and is running the following groups in 2020. Come to the seminar to learn how you can benefit from joining these groups while getting the opportunity to learn more about the H&S Excellence Program from the WSIB:
COR/ISO certification in progress or in consideration
COR certified companies
3 Eligible Topics Under Advanced Courses: TOTAL H&S TOPICS – 9
- Change management and procurement (Element number 7 of HSEP advanced courses)
- Networking and peer learning (Element number 8 of HSEP advanced courses)
- Corporate social responsibility (Element number 9 of HSEP advanced courses)
4 Eligible Topics Under Intermediate Courses: TOTAL H&S TOPICS – 17
- Control of documents (Element number 14 of HSEP intermediate courses)
- Control of records (Element number 15 of HSEP intermediate courses)
- Contractor management program (Element number 16 of HSEP intermediate courses)
- Workplace health promotion (Element number 17 of HSEP intermediate courses)
- You can be eligible to receive 1.4% or 2% per completed topic based on your predictability percentage (Please note that you can choose a maximum of 5 topics in a calendar year)
- You can get from a minimum of $1,000 to a maximum of $50,000 per topic up to 75% of your WSIB premium
Come to our seminar to learn more about the rebates from our safety compliance experts!
- 4S Consulting (WSIB-Approved Provider for the H&S Excellence Program)
Book your seat now: