who needs working at heights training?
Working at heights training is a mandatory Ministry requirement for any worker that is exposed to a fall of 3 metres or more.
This could include:
4S Consulting Services has been approved by the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development’s Chief Prevention Officer as meeting the necessary program standards.
What about lockdown?
4S Consulting is deemed an essential service so we are still operating during the Lockdown.
So why choose us?
Working at Heights training is a two part training program.
Part 1 covers all the theory involved with working at heights.
Part 2 is a practical sessions where you will learn how to equip a harness and work at heights safely.
If you have a bigger group or just want us to come to your workplace, contact us for a private training session!
- Understanding of rights and responsibilities
- Risk assessment and hazard recognition
- Safety procedures for ladders and other similar equipment
- Safety procedures for warning methods and physical barriers
- An introduction to personal fall protection equipment
- Barriers and safety nets
- Personal fall protection equipment
- Anchor points
- Work positioning systems, work access and platforms
- Rescue planning
Upon completion of the Working at Heights training you will receive a certification that is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
At 4S Consulting Services we offer a QR coded certificate that can be stored digitally on your phone for convenience.
After 3 years you must take the Part 2 practical refresher training which is a half day course required to maintain your certification. This is the same Part 2 that is listed above.
Full certification price:
$165.00 $148.50 per person
Refresher Training (Part 2 practical):
$125.00 $112.50 per person
In-person training location
Nothing matters to us more than the safety of our training participants and our trainer.
Which is why we are offering the first part of the training online through e-learning so that it can be done from the comfort of your own home and that way you will only have to come in for 3.5 hours to complete the practical session. This reduces your risk of exposure by 50%.
Some other precautions we are taking include:
- Reduced class sizes to maintain 2 meters between participants
- Guided equipment training without direct contact with other participants or the instructor
- Increased access to hand hygiene
- Administering health screening questionnaires prior to starting the training
- Following strict protocols on frequent cleaning and disinfection