4S Breakfast Seminars on COR are your chance to know more about the COR and how it helps improve your occupational health and safety initiatives through a well-defined program.
COR health and safety program is a standard endorsed by participating members of the Canadian Federation of Construction Safety Associations (CFCSA). It provides employers with an effective tool to assess their existing health and safety management system. In Ontario, Infrastructure Health and Safety Association is the only registrar that provides COR certification.
We keep conducting Breakfast Seminars on COR health and safety program at different venues in Ontario. We recently conducted two COR seminars on Sep 21, 2017 at OGCA and Oct 19, 2017 at TCA.
Here’s what you can gain from attending 4S Consulting COR seminars:
- COR seminar will be a good place for you to network with industry peers.
- Discuss key developments such as the York Region making COR mandatory, going forward, key aspects of Occupational Health and Safety, and much more.
- You can take stock of where you are in terms of achieving the IHSA COR certification.
- You can get to know about online tools for managing your organization’s health and safety, which will help in gaining COR certification.
- Know more about mandatory training compliance as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act and other helpful advisory services, which will make the COR certification process easier.