4S Consulting Services Inc. conducts regular seminars on 4SafeCom™ subcontractor management system. These seminars are ideal to understand various risks associated with subcontractors working at your site.
Learn more from OHS compliance experts about the following:
- What are OHS risks associated with subcontractors?
- Why is documenting due diligence important?
- How should you document due diligence?
- What are the ways in which you can manage due diligence effectively?
- In what ways are front line supervisors important in managing subcontractors?
- How does an online subcontractor management system help?
Current Seminar Topic:
“OHS risks associated with subcontractors working at your site.”
Date: Wednesday, Sep 19, 2018
Ontario General Contractors Association (OGCA)
CLICK HERE to Register
With 4SafeCom™ Subcontractor Management System you can:
- Perform online site orientation for subcontractors.
- Request subcontractors to provide you with training records, WSIB clearance certificate, workers compensation documents, and general liability insurance.
- Ask for all the vital OHS documents required for due diligence.
- Monitor the training matrix of subcontractors to know their training compliance levels.
- Ask subcontractors to review and acknowledge your company’s policies and procedures.
- Get red flags when subcontractors’ insurance documents, training documents, or any of the above documents expire.
- Ensure access only to qualified workers, since data needs to be fed in before commencing work.
- Manage regulatory compliance and due diligence on-the-go.
- Organize all the training records in an easily accessible format.