Why maintain your COR momentum
Why maintain your COR momentum?
Now is the time to maintain your COR momentum. You have already put in the hard yards for registering for COR™ and preparing for the Internal Audit. By pursuing COR, you have decided to implement an OHS management system. Therefore, start building a safety culture within your organization.
Following are the primary reasons COR certified companies have a competitive edge in the process of bidding for projects:
- Confidently demonstrate that they have developed, implemented, and evaluated their health and safety management system annually.
- Possess a strong health and safety culture
- They care for the health and safety requirements of everyone working at their workplace
COR™ Seminars – A good way to step up the gas and maintain your COR momentum
In fact, this is the time for you to step up the gas and work harder towards becoming COR™ certified. Moreover, one of the best ways to do it is to gain as much information as possible on COR™ audit preparation and processes in Ontario. This is where seminars can come in handy. Further, 4S Consulting conducts Breakfast Seminars on COR™ at different venues in Ontario.
Here’s how we’ll help you maintain your COR™ momentum through the seminar:
- COR™ seminar will be a good place for you to network with industry peers. Moreover, you can see how they are coping with the COR™ challenges in Ontario.
- Get vital tips on simplifying what looks like a complex process to achieve COR™ in Ontario.
- Discuss key developments such as the York Region making COR™ mandatory, going forward.
- Know more about mandatory training compliance as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act and other helpful advisory services, which will make the COR™ certification process in Ontario easier.
- You can evaluate where you are in terms of achieving the IHSA COR™
You can get to know about online tools for managing your organization’s health and safety, which will help in gaining COR certification.