OHS Roadmap For Accreditation: How can employers optimize their OHS journey?
Jul 22 | 9:30am to 10:30am EST | Virtual Roundtable
4S Consulting Services Inc. is hosting a roundtable discussion to help employers understand how to build a strong Occupational Health & Safety program to take them towards MLTSD’s accreditation program for earning rebates.
Health and Safety Management System Panelists:
- Chief Prevention Office
- Rodney C Cook, Vice President, Workplace Health and Safety Services, WSIB Ontario
- Enzo Garritano, President and CEO at Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA)
- David Frame, Director of Government Relations, Ontario General Contractors Association
Broad Panel Discussion Points:
- Understanding the OHS journey for Ontario employers
- Overview of the MLTSD’s Supporting Ontario’s Safe Employers (SOSE) program
- Learn what small and medium sized businesses can gain from SOSE through rebates
- Find out how COR™ 2020 & ISO 45001:2018 can assist with rebates through SOSE
- Learn how the WSIB Excellence program opens the route for SOSE for rebates
Senior Managers, Business Owners, Safety Leaders from the following sectors including small businesses:
Construction | Industrial | Hospitality | Retail | Municipalities