|AMO Working at Heights||AMO Mandatory Trainings||AMO Consulting||AMO JHSC|
Joint Health & Safety Training (CPO-approved):
Part 1: (3 Days’ Classroom Training of 7.5 Hours Per Day)
This training is generic to all workplaces that require both employer and worker certified members, regardless of workplace sector.
- Occupational Health & Safety Law.
- Hazard identification, Assessment, and Control.
- Rights, duties, and responsibilities of workplace parties
- JHSC duties and responsibilities
- Joint health and safety committees
- Health and safety resources.
Part 2: (2 Days’ Classroom Training of 7.5 Hours Per Day)
The concepts of hazard recognition, assessment, and control, and evaluation of hazard controls. Participants will learn how to apply these concepts to a minimum of six (6) hazards relevant to their own workplaces. The learner will practice drafting action plans and recommendations for the employer through an activity. Topics include:
- Electrical safety
- Manual material handling
- Asbestos awareness
- Workplace violence & harassment
- Emergency preparedness
- Stress in the work place
- Biological hazards
- Multiple chemical sensitivity
- Walking & working surface.
If you are looking for a Private Session for JHSC, please write to email@example.com clearly mentioning your AMO member’s ID. Our Training Team will contact you.
Cost: $1,500.00 to $1,700.00+ HST per day (up to 10 participants per session.)
(Depending on whether the location is within or outside the GTA.)
If you’re looking for public session, please fill out the following online form and make the payment.