|AMO Working at Heights||AMO Mandatory Trainings||AMO Consulting||AMO JHSC|
Joint Health & Safety Training (CPO-approved):
Part 1: (15 Hrs self-paced e-Learning)
This training is generic to all workplaces that require both employer and worker certified members, regardless of workplace sector.
- Occupational Health & Safety Law.
- Hazard identification, Assessment, and Control.
- Rights, duties, and responsibilities of workplace parties
- JHSC duties and responsibilities
- Joint health and safety committees
- Health and safety resources.
Part 2: (2 Days’ Virtual Instructor-led Training of 7.5 Hours Per Day)
The concepts of hazard recognition, assessment, and control, and evaluation of hazard controls. Participants will learn how to apply these concepts to a minimum of six (6) hazards relevant to their own workplaces. The learner will practice drafting action plans and recommendations for the employer through an activity. Topics include:
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC)
- Electrical safety
- Manual material handling
- Workplace violence & harassment
- Emergency preparedness
- Biological hazards
- Multiple chemical sensitivity
- Walking & working surface.
If you are looking for a Private Session for JHSC, please write to email@example.com clearly mentioning your AMO member’s ID. Our Training Team will contact you.
If you’re looking for public session, please fill out the following online form below to purchase your training. Upon receiving payment, we will email you the access to Part One e-Learning within 24-48 hrs. You must complete Part One prior to attending one of the Part Two virtual training sessions listed below.