Joint Health & Safety Committee (JHSC) Training (CPO-approved):
Part 1: (15 hours self-paced e-Learning)
This training is generic to all workplaces that require both employer and worker certified members.
- Occupational Health & Safety Law.
- Hazard identification, Assessment, and Control.
- Rights, duties, and responsibilities of workplace parties
- JHSC duties and responsibilities
- Joint health and safety committees
- Health and safety resources.
Part 2: (2 days Virtual Instructor-led Training – 7.5 hours per day)
The concepts of hazard recognition, assessment, and control, and evaluation of hazard controls. Participants will learn how to apply these concepts to a minimum of six (6) hazards relevant to their own workplaces. The participant will practice drafting action plans and recommendations for the employer through an activity. Participants will also draft a COVID-19 Safety Plan as per Ontario government guidelines.
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC)
- Electrical safety
- Manual material handling
- Workplace violence & harassment
- Emergency preparedness
- Biological hazards
- Multiple chemical sensitivity
- Walking & working surface.
Private Session Information:
If you are looking for a Private Session for JHSC, please write to email@example.com clearly mentioning your AMO member’s ID. Our Training Team will contact you.
Public Session Information:
You can complete your Part 1 and Part 2 Trainings as a bundle or separately. Use the links below to get yourself registered and certified. AMO members can avail special discounted pricing for E-Learning Bundle. If you are not sure about the code, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with one. You must complete Part One prior to attending Part Two virtual training session.
|AMO Working at Heights||AMO Mandatory Trainings||AMO Consulting||AMO JHSC|