Make your program come alive with 4SafeCom™ Safety Training and Management System
4Safecom™ Safety Training and Management System can help municipalities bring their program alive by accomplishing the following:
- Store and manage all employee training and qualifications as well as alert department/location/ward-wise coordinators and management on expired training to ensure training is done in a proactive manner.
- Capture and store all accident and incident information, track employee issues such as disciplinary, poor workmanship, and injuries.
- All checklists and inspections developed as part of the Risk Assessment and Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs) can be uploaded and configured to send alerts to all the relevant workplace parties at the municipalities.
- The escalation process to report on outstanding actions in the field that have not been attended within the accepted time for incidents and inspection, equipment failure, etc. can be configured.
- Training on the 4SafeCom™ Safety Training and Management System to key employees of the municipalities can be provided and tracked through training matrix reports.
Technical support is available 24-7. There will be dedicated technical support experts and safety consultants available to support the employees of the municipalities. The 4SafeCom™ Safety Training and Management System will be set up and configured as a single system with the required health and safety reports & inspections for a pre-decided number of user access per year.
Fill Out The Inquiry Form Below For A Complimentary System Demo & Consultation