4S methodology will help you build your health and safety program sustainable based on three pillars as shown below:
Innovative Occupational Health and Safety consultant
4S is the only innovative workplace safety services provider that helps clients build a strong and sustainable safety culture. As per our 4S methodology, we adopt a revolutionary approach of tightly integrating technology, consulting, and training from senior management to frontline workers. This has been making a big difference for our clients with regards to building a sustainable safety culture. 4S clients include large Fortune 500 companies, municipalities, and small & medium enterprises (SMEs) of Canada.
As an Occupational Health and Safety consultant, 4S helps clients build strong, sustainable programs through the following three pillars:
4SafeCom™ Safety Training and Management System
4Safecom™ Safety Training and Management System can help employers bring their program alive by accomplishing the following:
- Online training with the access to over 80 courses in multiple languages
- QR Coded Cards provided to facilitate onsite verification of training records & OHS documents
- Create and manage your Job Hazard Analysis & Risk Assessment
- Get your employees to review & acknowledge your policies & procedures to prove due diligence
- Assign to-do items and track progress of action items based on location/supervisor/employee
- Conducting & sharing Online workplace inspections, hazard reports, toolbox talks, etc.
- Incidents and claims management
- Upload existing training records, other corporate reference documents, and training videos
- Multiple dashboards to manage your health and safety tasks effectively
- Run weekly or bi-weekly training matrix reports of all the courses, JHA, and SJPs
- Employee management, time-off request, and timesheet
- Cloud based database management with technical support available 24/7
Technical support is available 24-7. You will have dedicated technical support experts and safety consultants available to support your employees. The 4SafeCom™ Safety Training and Management System will be set up and configured as a single system with the required health and safety reports & inspections for a pre-decided number of user access per year.
As an Occupational Health and Safety consultant, services 4S provides include:
- Developing the H&S manual
- Writing Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Conducting Site inspections
- Mentoring of teams and attending JHSC meetings
- Conducting safety compliance audits/gap analysis
- Performing risk assessment
4S specializes in preparing a detailed Job Hazard Analysis (JHA).
The Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) or Hazard Assessment is the backbone of a health and safety program. The JHA gives the basis on how jobs are to be done in a safe, efficient, and consistent manner. The end result of a JHA is the determination of the hazards workers are exposed to and the means by which they are mitigated by the employer. The program is the means by which the results of the Hazard Analysis are implemented and managed by the employer. As part of the JHA phase, the Risk Assessment for workplace violence will also be completed for the employer.
4S is a Chief Prevention Office (CPO)-approved training provider for the Joint Health and Safety Committees (JHSC) and Working at Heights (WAH) training including full and refresher training. Be it public and/or in-class OHS training for all the hazard-specific and other OHS trainings, 4S always supports its clients.
4S has an extensive OHS training library comprising more than 80 online trainings such as ladder safety, workplace inspection, lock-out, electrical safety, fire safety, and accident investigation. The library has online trainings available in multiple languages.
The 4S methodology that uses the three-pillars model help us make our clients’ journey from compliance to culture easy and effective. Thus, they help our clients be in compliance and stay in compliance.
For a complementary meeting with our Compliance Team, please fill out the inquiry form below: